Why this programme:
Times are tough, jobs are scarce and the cost of living continues to rise. Many people are considering entrepreneurship or starting a business as means to become self-sufficient, a side hustle to supplement their salaries, whilst others just want to be their own bosses.
It is true that owning a business can provide financial benefits, but it can do so much more. When you build and own the right type of business, it can:
- Give you a sense of purpose and bring meaning to your life.
- It can help you add value in your market by solving problems that matter to your customers
- It can empower you to make a meaningful difference in your community and economy
- and last lastly it can help you build your asset portfolio and ultimately a positive wealth legacy for you and family.
Through this 10-weeks programme you will be supported to define your motivations and aspirations for going into business and be led through a systematic process of ideating, validating and launching your business.
Three things will happen at the end of the 10 weeks you will:
- prove that your idea is worth pursuing and go on to launch your business.
- You will decide to pivot from your original idea based on real and validated feedback from your market
- You may realise that you are not ready to pursue entrepreneurship and seek other ways to share your skills and passions with the world.
Who is this programme ideal for:
- Employed individuals seeking to supplement their salaries with a side-hustle
- Employed individuals exploring transitioning to entrepreneurship full-time
- Unemployed individuals with entrepreneurial interest
- Entrepreneurs with existing businesses generating less R1 million per annum (micro enterprises)
- + 18 Years
What will be covered in the programme:
- What is entrepreneurship and what type of entrepreneur am I
- My life and business end-goal
- Finding problems worth solving
- Ideating possible solutions
- My organizational structure
- Traction channels
- My business money matters
- My business strategic DNA
- Preparing to pitch my business to customers/ investors / partners
- My business launch plan